1. Getting Started with PPOD.
PPOD provides many exciting and interactive
features, including everyday Activities to help foster development, Safety
Tips, Glossary definitions of important terms, interactive recording and
tracking of a child’s progress, and three different types of
individualized reports for parents to use during well-child visits to
facilitate communication with your child’s pediatrician.
- Read Check Requirements (Tip #2) before purchasing a PPOD
- You need to purchase and register for a PPOD account only once.
- Thereafter, access your PPOD account by any of these methods:
- Launch PPOD in a browser window: Click the Log In
button in the upper right corner of this page to Log In to PPOD in a
window sized specifically to fit just PPOD.
- Launch PPOD using the PPOD App (from the iTunes or Android stores).
- For security, PPOD automatically times out your account after a certain
period of inactivity. This requires that you Log In again. For convenience,
but at your option, you can turn Timeout Off (see Step 11