Testimonials from Parents
- With so much information bombarding parents from a multitude of
sources, sorting through it all is a chore in itself. For an overwhelmed
parent with too many feedings to monitor and Cheerios to sweep, I found
this app so helpful. With information, developmental milestones, and
parenting tips all contained in one app that also stores my child's
personal progress and development, I think PPOD is a great resource for all
- When our baby girl was born small (even though full term) we started
to think about developmental milestones as she was reaching the 3-4 month
mark. The information available on baby milestones is overwhelming and hard
to figure out which information we can trust. The fact that PPOD was
created by an expert and is easy for busy parents like us to use allows us
to have peace of mind.
- Finally...a tool to help parents that is clear, concise and so
easy-to-use. All the answers at my fingertips! PPOD is filled with great
practical ideas and information that is indispensable to first-time and
non-first-time parents alike. It not only educates, but also empowers
parents, in a non-threatening manner, to be able to communicate more
effectively with pediatricians. I can't wait to buy this as a shower gift
for all my pregnant friends! A must have parenting tool!
- PPOD is an amazing way to monitor my child's development and share
that progress with my child's pediatrician.
- PPOD is a modern and meaningful way to track my child's
- I think the links to ZeroToThree.org and healthychildren.org are
very comprehensive resources for parents and I really appreciated the
practical strategies to support my child's development.
- It's nice to have ideas on activities and safety information at your
fingertips to use when you're attempting to see whether a child is
learning, or has mastered, a particular skill.
- LOVE the activities section, both in the content and style it is
written from baby's perspective
- I really love how comprehensive everything was and how easily and
quickly accessible as compared to a paper version of this type of
information. I love being able to just click the next tab over and see
activity ideas etc.
- Great ideas - and so practical and easy to do.
- Great suggestions. I like the way the Ideas and Activities are
broken down by developmental domain. This provides a comprehensive picture
of development and thus, doesn't view each domain as unrelated.
- Very important for my own parent development.
- I especially like that a parent can record their child performing a
specific skill. I would think having video of the child would be very
useful for the pediatrician and provide documentation as to whether the
child has mastered a skill or not.
- I'm a visual learner, and being able to see so clearly what level
the child is at is really helpful for me. I love the color-coding!
- Great with the color change--quick glance lets you know
- Absolutely! As parents, my wife and I try to record when our
children reach milestones but we never really had a good system to do
- Haven't seen anything as comprehensive as this.
- This is the most progressive and probably evolving method that I
have seen...is forward thinking!!
- It fits into the new technology focused lifestyle of parents
- PPOD makes tracking developmental milestones easy and gives new
parents like us peace of mind about our baby's development.
- I like what I've seen, but would want to use it more before
providing a testimonial.
- PPOD is ideal for all parents not only as a means to track progress
but also a tool to aid in their child's development. As a healthcare
professional, I am extremely impressed by the in depth description of
milestones and practical tips/strategies to aid your child in achieving
- As a mother of three, it's great to have a tool that can quickly and
easily show me how my children are developing, as well as provide hundreds
of activity ideas that match my children's needs at the stage they're at.
PPOD is a must have for any parent of young children.
- Provides hundreds of activity ideas that match my children's needs at
the stage they're at. PPOD is a must have for any parent of young
- I have seen many reference aids for parenting but none as
comprehensive and easy to use as this one. And I can have it on my phone no
less. Gone are the days of having to run to the bookshelf - now it is all
here at my fingertips - always!
- I found it reassuring to know that my grandchild is developing right
- PPOD is a modern and meaningful way to track my child's development
and communicate his developmental milestones to our pediatrician.
- PPOD is an amazing way to monitor my child's development! Not only
does it help me record my child's developmental progress, but it also
provides me with an extremely easy way to share the progress with my
- The timing of the application is perfect! Parents can use it during
the brief free moments that arise while waiting for kids at preschool or
sports activities. It fits into the rapidly changing lifestyle of parents